1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 1:08 PM by ioannis giakoumakis RSS

Qlikview Developer - Bristol, UK, £450-£500 per day

Hi All.

I hope this is in the right place and I'm not breaking any of the guidelines, however I am looking to fill an immediately vacant position in Bristol as per the ad below. Daily rate is £450 - £500.  Must be a current UK resident with valid Work visa.

Any questions please give me a call on 01275 378080 or email me : danny.wheeler:itfsolutions.co.uk

My client, a large financial services organisation, based in Bristol, are looking to take on a contract Qlikview developer to assist with the development of a number of year end reports.

There are currently a number of projects within the strategic warehouse that need additional resource to assist with the reporting activities, which will include various Qlikview builds and changes.

The ideal candidate for this role will have 3 years technical experience at developer level, both front and back end, combined with QV server experience - setup and configuration of QV architecture. You will have strong problem solving skills and the ability to turn unstructured problems into structured Qlikview solutions and be used to working ina a fast paced, customer facing environment with many interdependencies.  You will also have a solid BI / Warehousing background and any financial services experience will be a big plus.

If you feel you have the desired experience / qualifications for this role, please apply attaching a copy of your current CV or call for further details.