Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 5 Months
Responsible for small to mid-size systems or portions of large systems, which may include live sites and corporate applications such as servers and network infrastructure. Solve issues and troubleshoot in assigned areas. Identify potential solutions to resolve and prevent future service interruptions. Summarize key elements of a technical problem and assign cases to internal and external partners as necessary. Support all aspects of daily operational activities including; account and resource management; backup/recovery; and server hardware and software monitoring, maintenance and upgrades. Deploy live site code changes and other data changes in conjunction with other technology teams. Work closely with other technology teams for the deployment, configuration, system requirement validation and support of multiple services across an expansive and diverse production environment. Identify and provide for global dependencies such as domain membership and trusts, DNS requirements, and external dependencies. Implement designs and responsible for maintaining compliance with environmental security and trustworthy computing policies. Provide drafting and review of technical documentation and Trouble Shooting Guides for Tier I and Tier II personnel.
Qlikview Administrator The Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team is currently looking for a talented & highly motivated Qlickview Administrator to be part of support and operations team.
This Administrator will be responsible for the, implementation, analysis, design, development, administration and support of the Qlikview systems suite of products (QlikView Developer, QlikView Server, Publisher and QlikView Enterprise Management Console).
• Install and configure QlikView Server and Publisher
• Provide administrative services
• Define best practices for QlikView development and deployment and create reusable templates
• Manage security for all QlikView applications
• Assist developers with troubleshooting and offer development improvements
• Develop QlikView applications as required
• Understand business processes, how the application supports the business processes and apply this knowledge to best solve problems
• Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of Qlikview suite of products.
• Provide training and documentation for supported applications.
• Assist with performance and tuning of QlikView applications
• Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues. Environment monitoring – pro-active monitoring to ensure performance on the server
• Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
• Maintain knowledge on the latest BI technology and best practices
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field)
• 5+ years QlikView experience including design, development, installation/configuration, data management, administration and support.
• Experience with QlikView version 11 preferred
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
• Working knowledge of relational database platforms like Oracle, DB2, Teradata or MS SQL Server
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong skills in User Interface design, Analytical, Problem solving and Quantitative skills
If you are interested in the above position, please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-7801 [D] | 913-667-2828 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212