Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to enable the x-axis scrollbar?

Hi,

I'm trying to enable the x-axis scrollbar for a line chart that uses the trellis feature.

1st dimension: keyword
2nd dimension: date

If I use the trellis feature, every keyword gets an own line chart with dates on the x-axis. After a few month the x-axis will contain too many dates so that I want to limit the shown dates by enabling the x-axis scrollbar for the dates (2nd dimension). Unfortunately, QlikView just allows to limit the values for the 1st dimension. The checkbox "Enable the X-Axis Scrollbar" is disabled for the 2nd dimension.

Is it possible to enable the x-axis scrollbar by using a macro or any other workaround?

Please find attached an example as .qvw file.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

It´s a knowed issue for trellis graphs.

Unfortunately can´t help you

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

It´s a knowed issue for trellis graphs.

Unfortunately can´t help you

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer.

I guess it will be solved in a future release?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Maybe, but we can´t assure anything

Not applicable
Author

What you can do is a graph for each word, when you do it this way Scrollbar function if run on the X axis

Not applicable
Author

That's a good idea but in my case not applicable because I have over 50 keywords. Furthermore, the number of keywords will grow dynamically over the next months/years.

Not applicable
Author

you still have to apply some filter table because if your number of words also cresera, be too uncomfortable for the user to search through many graphics the word you need to see, it is best to apply the filter by category and then you can display a word individually to apply it as you want.