0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 3:02 AM by Madu Raju RSS

I am looking for a job change

Madu Raju

Hi Folks, I am looking for Job Change ,if you find any requirement please let me know. Profile Summary: Close to 7 years of Software Development experience in BI technologies specialized in Qlikview 8.0, 9.0 and 11. And Business Objects with different versions 6.5, XIR2, XI 3.1. Qualified Master of Science in Electronics. Good Knowledge on data warehousing concepts. Close to 3 years of experience in Qlikview with different versions  from 8 to 11. Strong BI knowledge on SAP Business Objects with different modules Web Intelligence, Designer and CMC.  And involved end to end DW BI Solutions. Proficiency in Qlikview Scripting, used complex functions. Able to write complex SQL Queries. Familiarity with all charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation, Actions and Triggers, Good understanding of basic graphic design concepts. Implemented Show / Hide logic to reduce the space in the dashboard. Used almost all the components (List Box, Charts, Pivot, Pie, Bar etc..) available in the Qlikview. Developed more complex calculation using Set expression. Experience in POC (Proof of Concept). Good communications and technical skills. Has worked on various customer engagements across domains like Life Science NPS, Healthcare, banking and financial, and Retail Sales. Worked with leading  different services organizations like JPMC, SCE Corp, GE Healthcare,  GE Capital,  Xerox Capital Services (XCS) and Viant Healthcare cost management solutions. Translating Business requirement to Technical documentation. Self starter, good communication skills, Customer facing, Proactive. Have US Business Visa Current Location: Bangalore, INDIA Preferred Location: Bangalore, INDIA Please let me know if you find requirement to match my profile. Thanks,