Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hkg_qlik
Creator III
Creator III

Font Changes

Hi,

I have a request from a user to change the Font size, Color and also want to make it Bold.

Attached chart object where the count has been highlighted needs the changes as discussed above.

Thanks,

H

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can do it using attribute expressions.

On the Expressions tab, click the "+" sign at your expression name.  Select "Text Color".  In definition, type expression for color, e.g. rgb(255,0,0) for red.

Next, select "Text Format".  Expression definition will be '<b>' to make it bold.

Regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're using the Text on Axis option you can change the color using the Axis Color button in the Dimension Axis part of the Axes tab of the charts properties window. I don't think you can change the font size and style.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Try to change axis font...

Look at the screenshot

Mario

screenshot.15.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can do it using attribute expressions.

On the Expressions tab, click the "+" sign at your expression name.  Select "Text Color".  In definition, type expression for color, e.g. rgb(255,0,0) for red.

Next, select "Text Format".  Expression definition will be '<b>' to make it bold.

Regards,

Michael

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gysbert Wassenaar, mariocarmine

From the screenshot, it looks like "text on Axis", hence can be modified by attribute expressions.

If it is the Dimension values on Axis, than you're right and I'm not.

Regards,

Michael

hkg_qlik
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you all but the count is visible because of selection : Text on Axis. So even if I make font changes it is not reflecting. as shown in the image below(attached)Change Font 2.PNG.png

Not applicable

Michael Solomovich You're right!