This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I have some questions that I appreciate if you could help me solve this.
I have Publisher (recently upgraded from QV10SR2 to QV11SR3 prior to migration) that I installed on the 2nd server (after migrating it from 1st server). When I check the QMC on the 1st Server and check the "System" > "License" > "Publisher License", it's still pointing to the 1st server, even though, when I goto "System" >" Distribution Services", it's correctly pointing to the 2nd server.
Q: What should I do to make the QMC Publisher license screen showing it on the 2nd server?
As for the steps, this is what I did:
Effectively, all other services still within 1st server (with QDS disabled), and only QDS is in 2nd server.
1. I copied over from the 1st Server C:\ProgramFiles\QlikTech\ManagementServerce\ these following folders to the same path in NEW server (basically replacing the original folder in 2nd server):
- folder: QVPR (and its contents)
- folder: Publisher LEF
- qvpr_Machine1.ini --> I modified this file to match the 2nd server name
2. Using QMC in 1st Server, under System", under "Distribution Services", I modified it to point to the 2nd server QDS (if you expand the nodes, then all services is pointing to 1st server, EXCEPT Distribution Services - which what is supposed to be)
3. I tested the reload and everything else seems to be working fine - other than the above.
I appreciate any tips and guidance you can provide me and Thanks in advance,