Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtkst13
Contributor II
Contributor II

Dimensions.hjs customization question

Hello.  I am using the below html for my custom email.  I am assuming that the 

{{#dimensionValues}}<tr>{{{0}}}, {{1}}, {{2}} </tr>{{/dimensionValues}} is a loop to generate the rows of record data. {{{0}}} is the drill to dimension value and {{1}} and {{2}} are the measure values of 1 and 2. 

Is there a way for me to reference record 1, measures value 2 in my message text?  Is there a syntax for this?  like {{1dimensionValues}}{{2}}.  I want to be able to pull measure values to customize the message, such as "Your employee is missing data for this time period of {{1dimensionValues}}{{2}}.  Please fix."  

<table
style="color:#000; font-size:13px; line-height:1.8; table-layout:auto; width:100%;">
<tr style="background-color: #dfdfdf">
<td
style="padding-top:5px; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px">
<strong>{{dimensions.0}}</strong></td>
<td
style="padding-top:5px; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px">
<strong>{{measures.0}}</strong></td>
<td
<strong>{{measures.1}}</strong></td>
</tr>
{{#dimensionValues}}
<tr>
<td
{{{0}}}</td>
<td
{{1}}</td>
<td
{{2}}</td>
</tr>
{{/dimensionValues}}
</table>

Labels (2)
0 Replies