cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sowmyapai26
Contributor II
Contributor II

Aggregation with minimum

I have a straight table with around 10 dimensions. I want to display 1 record with the min(value) based on a ID. Please help me to display just one record with minimum value as this has been a challenge rather than finding the min value itself.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try this.

Create a new table with all dimensions and use the below expression to get minimum sales for the Model.

Sum({<Model = {"=Rank(Sum(Sales)*-1) = 1"}>}Sales)

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

sowmyapai26
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply. To complicate the query further if I need to find the min sales for a particular Make and model as well?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you share your expected output.

Let us know how you want that to be seen in the table.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sowmyapai26
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply.

I have attached( a picture )of the sample data that I have created and highlighted in yellow the kind of output I am looking for. I want the minimum sales to be displayed along with the other dimensions in a straight table. Note that there can be duplicate records signifying the multiple sales . Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sowmya

QlikSample.JPG

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Sowmya,

In your example, you are showing only one line item in the chart. So just confirming is you want to have only one line in chart, which shows sales for the minimum year?

sowmyapai26
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes I want only 1 line item and it should show the minimum sales Amount based on the model.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try this.

Create a new table with all dimensions and use the below expression to get minimum sales for the Model.

Sum({<Model = {"=Rank(Sum(Sales)*-1) = 1"}>}Sales)

sowmyapai26
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply. To complicate the query further if I need to find the min sales for a particular Make and model as well?