Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Bug in Bar Chart - Qlik Sense server:14.54.2

Hi All,

I have changed the default Numerical Abbreviation of 9:G as 9:B. It is working perfectly in all the available list of charts except in the bar chart.

Only in bar chart it shows in G, I have attached it also.

I need to fix it as soon as possible...

Thank you

Labels (4)
5 Replies
Marijn
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,
Did you try changing the number format in the expression in the barchart itself? You can customize it in the chart too, so that might be your (quick) solution

muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @Marijn ,

Can you help me on customizing the number format in the expression. To the show value in Billions.

Thank you

muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @MarijnMarijn,

The last link you shared has the way how to customize it... Thank you for the information.

Issue I have here is, I have 5 measures added to it. If I customize the first measure to B, then bar is shown very smaller. In my case, What I need is, the chart should be same as below, only that G, should be shown as B.

muhammedraleen_0-1679473617350.png

Marijn
Creator II
Creator II

I can't replicate the problem in my own QlikSense environment, it correctly uses the B abbreviation in the barchart (and any other charts). I used this as setting:
NumericalAbbreviation='3:t;6:M;9:B;12:T;15:P;18:E;21:Z;24:Y;-3:m;-6:µ;-9:n;-12:p;-15:f;-18:a;-21:z;-24:y';

I have exhausted my knowledge about this subject. I think there might be a bug if you've already changed the numerical abbreviation and the number format in the chart itself. That, or we are overlooking another option for settings.
Maybe someone from Qlik support can help?