cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ForgotMyOldUsername
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dark Theme in Qlik , and table borders

Hope this is the right place, apologies if not.

Simple answer I hope   - I'm using the theme editor here, which in an excellent tool  - however , for some elements, the 'white/grey' lines remain and trying to make sense of the angular generated css is an exercise in madness.

Starting template style : 

https://sensetheme.com/edit/5e5c1d314e7fc1036726b340

Is there an easy /smart  way to go from this 

ForgotMyOldUsername_1-1633689129581.png

to this 

ForgotMyOldUsername_0-1633689103299.png

?

4 Replies
EliGohar
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@ForgotMyOldUsername Hi, if you're asking about how to remove the white/grey borders in the table object then the answer is using CSS. It shouldn't be so complicated in case you already implemented the custom theme.

If you need help in your private case feel free to contact me in private message.

Eli.

ForgotMyOldUsername
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I was hoping I wasn't the first person to try a dark theme, and that maybe someone might have already found the correct selectors to make a clean looking table.

If anyone has descented into the fever-dream madness that is angular generated tables / css selectors, they'd know trying to make sense of wtf is going on  behind the assembly of the David Cronenburg style HTML horrorshow is a feat of mental agility and emotional resiliance.

ForgotMyOldUsername
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

As they say, a picture is worth 1000 words..

ForgotMyOldUsername_2-1633958113013.png

I stripped the code of as much of the Angular madness, but you get the picture.

https://codepen.io/finethankyoususan/pen/qBXEdvJ

ForgotMyOldUsername_1-1633957982461.png

ForgotMyOldUsername
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Well I got this far, it takes me back to the heady days of 2005  , editing that MySpace profile with a myriad of css tricks.

ForgotMyOldUsername_0-1643754986283.png

It'd be great if the object json / css allowed for more direct control of tables.