Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mt3
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dimension name is not visible

Hi,

I have grouped values into subgrups with if statement  and created dimension out of it in order to sort sheet values.

Expression = If(WildMatch(Field, 'a*', 'b*'), 'Group1') , name of Dimension = Groups

However , as I add the dimension  to the filer chart, subgroups as 'Group1' are displayed correctly, but name of field ' Group' is not visible.  I have tried to fix it by changing names , but without any success. Did any of you encounter similar issues?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chris_djih
Creator III
Creator III

Am i right, that you created this group dimension in the master items? Then your dimension is just a culculated dimension. It is better (speaking in terms of performance) to define such dimensions in the script and make it a real dimension. As a side-effect the dimension name would be shown correctly as well.

If you found help, mark the correct answer and give some likes to ALL contributors, that tried to help.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chris_djih
Creator III
Creator III

Am i right, that you created this group dimension in the master items? Then your dimension is just a culculated dimension. It is better (speaking in terms of performance) to define such dimensions in the script and make it a real dimension. As a side-effect the dimension name would be shown correctly as well.

If you found help, mark the correct answer and give some likes to ALL contributors, that tried to help.