Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fquiroga95
Contributor II
Contributor II

Improving the performance of an expression

Hi,

I am displaying a table in the front end, with some fields and expressions like this one:

num( sum( aggr(

count({<[Partner Data Status]={'OK', 'NoS', 'NoD', 'BH'}, DimDate={'DateDay'}>} DISTINCT [Partner Data Status])

, context_seller_name, [Data Type], country_standard, DC_DateDay,[YYYY-MMM] ))

+
sum(aggr(count({<[Partner Data Status]={'OK', 'NoS', 'NoD', 'BH'}, DimDate={'WWW-YY'}>} DISTINCT [Partner Data Status]), context_seller_name, [Data Type], country_standard, [DC_WWW-YY],[YYYY-MMM]))+

sum(aggr(count({<[Partner Data Status]={'OK', 'NoS', 'NoD', 'BH'}, DimDate={'MMM-YY'}>} DISTINCT [Partner Data Status]), context_seller_name, [Data Type], country_standard, [DC_MMM-YY],[YYYY-MMM])),

'#,##0')

The table has many expressions like that one (10), some expressions dividing one calculus over the other, only changing the fields and values within set analysis. The problem is that the table performance is very low, it takes a lot of time to load and sometimes memory errors appear.

I would like to know if you guys can help me to create an equivalent expressions, that could get the same result, but with less memory demand to Qlik... maybe there is an easier way to do it.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
0 Replies