Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shinooj_M
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qliksense Extentions

HI Team ,

I just need to know that In Qlik Garden i can see some extensions with QS tested : Yes . so I want to know if any issue with the Extension i will get Help from here right ? or not . Please expedite i need to use some Extensions in my Application and it is in production .

Regards,

Shinooj M

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Shinooj_M 

My guess would be that you will not get support for the extension, even if it is showing as Tested: Yes.

There was a programme called TED (Trused Extension Developer) and if you have an extension created by one of those you may have more chance of support.

It will depend on a case by case basis, you may get lucky with a particular developer. If you need everything on your server to be properly supported though I would stick with Qlik components or third party licenced components.

As all extension code is in plain text you could support it yourself, but that will not necessarily be easy.

Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Shinooj_M 

My guess would be that you will not get support for the extension, even if it is showing as Tested: Yes.

There was a programme called TED (Trused Extension Developer) and if you have an extension created by one of those you may have more chance of support.

It will depend on a case by case basis, you may get lucky with a particular developer. If you need everything on your server to be properly supported though I would stick with Qlik components or third party licenced components.

As all extension code is in plain text you could support it yourself, but that will not necessarily be easy.

Steve

Shinooj_M
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks Steve 🙂