Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fabricio_AVC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Relatórios

Opa boa tarde,

Estou desenvolvendo alguns relatórios no Qlik Sense, comecei faz pouco tempo usar a ferramenta, porém, estou num impasse que estou gerando um relatório no meu banco de dados que existe vários INNER JOIN das tabelas prontas do que preciso e do que falta, porém, não estou conseguindo adicionar as tabelas no B.I com esses joins e informações corretas.

Pensei em ir no meu banco de dados e fazer os SQL e criar uma view em cima dessas informações e usar essas VIEWS para importar direto para o B.I

Gostaria de ajuda nesta situação, se alguém não conseguiu compreender favor me chamar no Skype: HDRFABRICIO

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

You should be able to use a view as a source in Qlik Sense.

The joins can also be made in Qlik. For more information on Joins, see this help page.

Without knowing more details about what the tables look like and how you want to join them, I fear this is all the help I can give you.

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

You should be able to use a view as a source in Qlik Sense.

The joins can also be made in Qlik. For more information on Joins, see this help page.

Without knowing more details about what the tables look like and how you want to join them, I fear this is all the help I can give you.

Fabricio_AVC
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Certo, neste caso teria q montar pelo próprio Qlik sense?

Por exemplo: 

select NOMEFUNC AS FUNCIONARIO,
OBSAFAST1 AS OBS_AFASTAMENTO,
DTAFAST AS DATA_AFASTAMENTO,
DTULTDIATRABAFAST AS DATA_ULTIMO_DIA_AFASTADO
from FLP_AFASTADOS AFA
JOIN VW_FUNCIONARIOS FUN ON AFA.CODINTFUNC = FUN.CODINTFUNC
WHERE AFA.DTAFAST BETWEEN '01-07-2019' AND '06-08-2019'

Eu tenho esse SQL feito no ORCL, porém, quando importo essas tabelas no B.I, preciso usar os filtros para que me traga as mesmas informações DO SQL, por isso que a minha pergunta era: Pegar esse SQL e criar um view  nela e importar essa view que quando importasse para o BI trazeria os dados corretos, pois, os filtros que precisa ser feito nas tabelas me deixam confuso.

Não sei se consegui ser claro, mas podem me chamar no Skype: Hdrfabricio

Abraço!

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

You are confusing me. Having to use a translation tool probably is also part of the problem why I might not understand you.

Try this:

Load one table into Qlik. Name it "TableOne"

Load the second table into Qlik. Above the "LOAD", write "LEFT JOIN(TableOne)".

You will now see the second table join the first. You can't specify the field to join on; it will join on all fields that have 100% the same name in both tables. So in order to make this work, you might need to rename field in one or both of the tables, but you can do so in your load script: "NameA AS NameB".

Hope this helps.