Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manojciti
Contributor III
Contributor III

Error 401 when trying Office365 to Qliksense connectivity Using Rest connector

HI All,

I'm trying to pull data in list on office 365  using Rest connector and selecting authentication as Windows NTLM and putting my credentials and its throwing error as 

HTTP Protocol error 401 (unauthorized) : Requested resource required authentication

manojciti_1-1653045530157.png

I tried looking in community but not getting solution and I don't want to use Connector

Appreciate response.

Thanks

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Luis_Arocho-LLantin

Are you trying to use the office365 connector?

Thanks,

Luis

manojciti
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Nope , I'm trying using Rest connector . I don't want to use Office 365 connector and try using normal rest connection process we follow for SharePoint connection

Jay_Brown
Support
Support

@manojciti , The APIs that are used in SharePoint 365 may not have the ease of use and best practice is to use Qlik Web Connectors as mentioned above.

Is there some reason why you would like to use REST instead of the connector?

In general, if you have issues connecting with REST the first steps towards troubleshooting will be trying to verify this is working outside of Qlik Products in another REST client such as Postman, ARC, PowerShell, etc, and then trying to use those parameters within Qlik. 

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.