Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

RIM Node Connectivity Issue

Hi Techie,

I have upgraded Qlik site from April 2018 to June 2018, after that my reloads are getting failed scheduler node. I am writing down my inputs which can help to find the root cause:

1. firewall is down on central node and rim node.

2. Symantec anti virus is installed on same day of upgrade.

On scheduler node,logs states below error:

Exception encountered when fetching app migration hash, still trying. Failed attempts: 64130 No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 10.XX.XX.XX:4545↵↓Unable to connect to the remote server

I have checked on rim node, port 4545 is getting utilized by node.exe service which we installed to host web page.

If I make central node a master and slave my reloads work fine and when I make it Master only all task get failed.

Please help to find out the root cause.

Thanks,

Rohit

3 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

I think you mean June 18  to  Abril 18? Or you downgraded? Anyways, I guess that error you got it from the repository logs, that normally means that something is wrong with the engine or the migration service, I would try to restart the engine and dispatcher service, and see if that error gets clear. Without engine, the scheduler won't be able to execute/reload tasks.

BR

Gio 

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
mjperreault
Creator
Creator

Hi @rohitk1609 ,

Did you ever find a solution to this? Encountering same issue

Thanks,
Mark

rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

I fixed it. I reinstalled Qlik Sense on Rim node and then it worked fine.