Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sachin961
Contributor II
Contributor II

"Conflict"  error

Hi

I am trying to replace and existing application with the new updated one. While doing that I am getting below "Conflict"  error.

I can publish and replace other applications however I am getting error on this specific app.

I cannot delete  the existing app because the link will change hence replacing with the new one is the only option.

error message is below

Qliksense version is : Feb 2023  Patch 6

sachin961_0-1692616458178.png

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin Yadav

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mike_Dickson
Support
Support

Hello @sachin961 

I'm sorry that you are running into issues. As this started occurring after an upgrade, I would like for you to look at the following article https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-Reload-failing-With-error-Warning...

I think this article will help you resolve the issue.  If you are able to access the database, run the SELECT query to see if there are any duplicate ones and if you do see them there, then follow the steps of removing the duplicate one.

Sr. Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Mike_Dickson
Support
Support

Hello @sachin961 

I'm sorry that you are running into issues. As this started occurring after an upgrade, I would like for you to look at the following article https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-Reload-failing-With-error-Warning...

I think this article will help you resolve the issue.  If you are able to access the database, run the SELECT query to see if there are any duplicate ones and if you do see them there, then follow the steps of removing the duplicate one.

Sr. Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!