cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svinaya
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Geoanalitics Maps - Invalid Key

Hi guys, I just installed a Geoanalytics Server in the same machine of Qlik Sense Server.

My Geoanalytics installation was validated

svinaya_1-1647470230496.png

When i installed GeoAnalytics extensions i can update the license successfully(I used the same in the Geoanalytics Server):

svinaya_2-1647470284202.png

I can created the geoanalytics connection, and can get "travel areas" of my geopoints:

svinaya_3-1647470373381.png

But when a try use the geoanalytics Maps into the app I get the following error:

svinaya_0-1647470157594.png

Can anyone help me ? Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @svinaya The issue could be due to a license mismatch or no connection to the internet. Please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in the article Invalid Key Error Message in GA connector and Map Extensions

Please mark the answer with "Accept as Solution" if the issue is resolved. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @svinaya The issue could be due to a license mismatch or no connection to the internet. Please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in the article Invalid Key Error Message in GA connector and Map Extensions

Please mark the answer with "Accept as Solution" if the issue is resolved. 

svinaya
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Many thanks @MohammedImran!

I could found that in the file "server>\QlikShare\StaticContent\Extensions\ideviomap\License.js" I had a "License Key" format, While that in another files I had "Signed License Key" (format). 

Regards!