Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMotta2408
Creator
Creator

tRESTClient

Hi there,

I am using Talend Cloud Big Data and I need to have the tRESTClient component in my Studio.

I've imported a Job that uses this component but, because my Studio does not have it, I can't run the Job.

I've tried to update my component list but looks like I'm all out of components to install (please see the attached image).

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you,

Rui

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Rui Motta​ ,

Could you please check if you have active the installed features in project settings page in the studio

see

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/studio-user-guide/activating-or-deactivating-installed-features

btw, I can find the RestClient component after install the features as the below

0695b00000fJbfSAAS.png 

Thanks

Aiming

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Rui Motta​ ,

Could you please check if you have active the installed features in project settings page in the studio

see

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/studio-user-guide/activating-or-deactivating-installed-features

btw, I can find the RestClient component after install the features as the below

0695b00000fJbfSAAS.png 

Thanks

Aiming

RMotta2408
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Aiming Chen​ ,

Thanks for the reply.

I did as instructed and, indeed, tRESTClient appeared on the list. After clicking the button to proceed, Studio had to restart.

Now, I can't get passed this error, when I start Studio:

0695b00000fJc0BAAS.png 

What can I do here? Can I roll it back?

Thanks.

Rui

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Rui Motta​ ,

Could you please restart the studio using a new workspace?

if it doesn't help, then please unzip a new studio to re-do everything again, thanks

RMotta2408
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Aiming Chen​ ,

I did that and it's all fine now. I also have the missing component a well.

Thank you for you help. I appreciate it.

Rui