Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
its_rajvir
Creator
Creator

Multiple qlik Mashup App using a single qlik sense App

Dear Experts,

I created a Qlik sense App and developed a Mashup using the App. Now i want to create 2 more mashups using the same app. But the problem is when i am filtering anything in one mashup it is reflecting in other mashup apps also. so i cannot use all 3 mashups at same time. i cannot use alternate states feature in qlik sense app because i am using the older version of qlik sense. Any suggestions please. it would be really helpful. 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @its_rajvir , for having separate engine session and separate filter experience you have to set an identity on each mashup.

For doing this, if you are using Capability APIs, you have to set the identity parameter, see this link on how to set it. Basically identity has to be a unique string, like a alphanunmeric string. You can generate random strings like GUID.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @its_rajvir , for having separate engine session and separate filter experience you have to set an identity on each mashup.

For doing this, if you are using Capability APIs, you have to set the identity parameter, see this link on how to set it. Basically identity has to be a unique string, like a alphanunmeric string. You can generate random strings like GUID.