Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitgharat
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Mashups with Web Portal Integration

Hi ,

I want to integrate Qlik Mashup with my orgnization web portal.Can anyone please let me know the process/steps to do so?

Is there any pre-requisite required before integration?

Regards,

Rohit Gharat

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @rohitgharat, you have basically 3 integration options:

1. IFrame integration
    1. You can emebed entire, app, sheet or single visualizations
  2. Single visualization integration
    1. You can use our libraries (Capability APIs or nebula.js) for integrate/create visualizations leveraging Qlik layout
  3. Data integration
    1. You can interact with Qlik Engine with enimga.js/qlik-sdk for getting data. This gives you complete control in your web or backend solution and allows you to interact with the Qlik Associative Engine in a more raw manner compared to the previous options.

You can also find a good introduction here.

First, you have to check which Qlik version are you running (Enteprise Client Managed or SaaS), then you have to decided which kind of integration you need.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

Want to follow this!

rohitgharat
Author

@JHuis  Any solution?

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @rohitgharat, you have basically 3 integration options:

1. IFrame integration
    1. You can emebed entire, app, sheet or single visualizations
  2. Single visualization integration
    1. You can use our libraries (Capability APIs or nebula.js) for integrate/create visualizations leveraging Qlik layout
  3. Data integration
    1. You can interact with Qlik Engine with enimga.js/qlik-sdk for getting data. This gives you complete control in your web or backend solution and allows you to interact with the Qlik Associative Engine in a more raw manner compared to the previous options.

You can also find a good introduction here.

First, you have to check which Qlik version are you running (Enteprise Client Managed or SaaS), then you have to decided which kind of integration you need.

rohitgharat
Author

@alex_colombo  I am Using Qlik Enterprise version. So, which kind of integration i need to follow?

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

There are a lot of topics to be discussed in order to understand what will be your integration. To mention few, you have to know all your requirements and understand what is the best integration for you and for your business users. It means that you have to understand very well all integration methods first. You have to check from an architectural point of view for understand which kind of integration you can use based on your scenario. You have to check authentication, and so on.

rohitgharat
Author

@alex_colombo  Can you share some links for reference?

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Please check my first comment, you have all the links there