Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mklaczak
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

What does Qlik internally name/refer to "SAML entity ID" as? (For SAML authentication)

Hello,

I am trying to get my Qlik server to work with SAML authentication for SSO purposes and the authentication is failing on the Qlik side of the call from Qlik to the Token Translation Service.

What I have found from debugging is that the TTS is expecting a value for entity ID of my Qlik server, (the value that is normally present in "SAML entity ID" of attached picture). And I'm trying to plug it into the SAML Attribute mapping parameter. I know what the TTS is calling this value (on left hand side of SAML Attribute mapping), but I do not know what Qlik calls it (right hand side of SAML Attribute mapping).

I have tried putting the "SAML entity ID" value in hardcoded with and without brackets, and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone know what Qlik refers to this SAML Attribute value as during its internal processing of authentication?

TL;DR => I'm trying to find out what Qlik internally names its "SAML Attribute entity ID" as so I can pass it in the SAML Attribute mapping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (5)
0 Replies