Did you mean: 
Harsh_Data
Contributor
Contributor

Looking for freelance jobs in Qlikview/Qlik Sense

Looking for freelance jobs in Qlikview/Qlik Sense

Hi All,

I want to work as a Freelancer. 

I have 5+ Years experience as BI developer . I am good at end to end Dashboard development  and deployment including Requirement gathering, data analysis,ETL and Dashboard designing .

Plz let me know if any one has requirement.. You can contact me directly on htomar68@gmail.com  or my mobile no. +919179305141.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Peressildur
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there! I just wanted to say that I totally understand where you're coming from. I was in a similar situation a few months ago, looking to transition into freelancing as a BI developer. I found a great resource in https://jobgether.com/search/remote-jobs-remote-work-from-home-jobgether. They have a ton of listings for remote and freelance positions, and I was able to land a great gig through them. I'm sure they'll be able to help you find something too. Good luck!

MeadowKirby
Contributor
Contributor

Freelancing can be a fantastic choice, especially with your skill set. It's flexible and can open doors to side jobs from home too. Have you thought about exploring remote BI gigs? They can be a great way to earn extra income alongside your freelance work.