Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Insight Advisor Chat showing No apps were found or some apps are missing

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Insight Advisor Chat showing No apps were found or some apps are missing

Last Update:

Feb 8, 2021 8:18:44 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Nov 10, 2020 7:52:19 AM

Insight Advisor Chat in Qlik Sense Hub, may result in the message "No apps were found" or some apps not showing when trying to ask a question. See Fig 1.

Fig 1Fig 1

Environment:

• Qlik Sense Enterprise, November 2020

Resolution

1. Go to your Qlik Sense Enterprise Hub in a browser and select any unpublished app.
  2. Open the app and click on the cog wheel icon to open App options. See Fig 2

Fig 2Fig 2

3. The app needs to be enabled for insights. Turn on "Enable insights for chat in hub" in App options. See Fig 3.

Fig 3Fig 3

4. Reload the App
  5. The app should now be accessible using Insight Advisor Chat 

Labels (1)
Comments
Helga_W
Employee
Employee

It should be mentioned that an app needs to be reloaded in order to make it available for Insight Advisor Chat. Otherwise it just won't show up in the list of apps.

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Thanks, @Helga_W !

PrashantSangle

Hi @Sonja_Bauernfeind  and @Helga_W ,

I follow the steps which you suggested, still it is not showing in Insight Advisor Chat.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @PrashantSangle 

I'd recommend posting about this issue in the Insight Advisor forums to make use of our active community and support engineers assisting in those forums. This looks as if it may require additional troubleshooting which we can't provide directly in an article.

All the best, 
Sonja 

PrashantSangle

I already posted in that forum, but no one is responding that's why I posted over here.

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @PrashantSangle!

Let me see if I can find someone to review this for you.

All the best,
Sonja 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello again @PrashantSangle!

I checked with our SMEs - and as you are doing everything correctly in your setup, they've advised for you to log a case as we're likely going to have to look at log files.

All the best,
Sonja 

PrashantSangle

Thanks @Sonja_Bauernfeind .

etemuyar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi everyone, is there any way to Enable insights for chat in hub for the  apps are already published? 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @etemuyar 

You cannot directly enable this setting on an app that is published. We'd recommend having the owner of the app create a copy, enable the setting on the copy, and publish & replace the app.

All the best,
Sonja 

Version history
Last update:
‎2021-02-08 08:18 AM
Updated by: