cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnDataAnalyst
Contributor II
Contributor II

Access download site for Qlik Sense with new license

Hi, I created a user account with Qlik using my work email address before we received the license.

I noticed that I could not download Qlik Sense before I have the license.

I've received the license now, but still cannot access the download site because my license is not linked to my account I created.

I also cannot delete my account to re-do the registration with the link received with the license.

Does anybody know what is my options are at this stage?

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allen_Murphy
Support
Support

Hi Jhon, for download access you need to register for a Qlik account as well as you need to create a community profile and contact Customer Support with the license key details or with your colleagues email  address who has the access to Support portal  , the team will check if your profile is aligned under a business account or not and will check with the details shared by you and will aligned and update your profile post which you will have the access to create support cases as well as download Qlik products.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Allen_Murphy
Support
Support

Hi Jhon, for download access you need to register for a Qlik account as well as you need to create a community profile and contact Customer Support with the license key details or with your colleagues email  address who has the access to Support portal  , the team will check if your profile is aligned under a business account or not and will check with the details shared by you and will aligned and update your profile post which you will have the access to create support cases as well as download Qlik products.