cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mreinders
Creator III
Creator III

After update to February 2024, extensions no longer work

Hello everyone, after update to February 2024, extensions no longer work. In two update attempts, other extensions were always affected. Why is that? Best regards, M. Reinders

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Chetan_MN
Support
Support

Hi @mreinders Is the issue with Qlik Bundled extensions or the 3rd party extensions. Could you please explain the issue in details or attach some screen capture.

mreinders
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello, I guess it's the Qlik Bundled extensions. During the first update attempt, the extensions with "qlik-***" and "sn-***" were missing. On the second attempt, the kpi visualization and the text-image visualization no longer worked. As a remedy, I have now restored the saved extension folder. That's how it works at the moment. Even the repair via the program installation had not helped.

Jorge_FR
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello @mreinders, if you're using third-party extensions, try reinstalling them after the upgrade. If the issues persist, visit the extension website to verify if it has been updated

Chetan_MN
Support
Support

fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Please open a case since could be a bug specific to your upgrade condition.

FMa

mreinders
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I will now wait for the next update and if this error occurs again, open a case with support. Since it's now running with the workaround, I'm not going to try anything else for the time being. Regards

Bukan4x4
Contributor III
Contributor III

Esto soluciono el problema en mi caso. muchas gracias!