cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajany089
Contributor II
Contributor II

Appearance on Combo Chart - Qlik Sense

I have a few inquiries regarding the configuration of a Combo Chart in Qlik Sense. Currently, I have created a graph using the Combo Chart type, but there are a few additional features that I would like to incorporate:

Displaying Total Tagged Documents: I would like to include the total number of tagged documents under each bar of the graph. For instance, I aim to show the total tagged documents beneath the dark blue bar, and likewise for each month represented in the graph.

Showing Percentage Classification: In addition to the existing visualization of percentage classified when hovering over the graph, I wish to display this percentage directly on the graph itself.

Implementing Actual Value Trend Line: As the graph already includes a target trend line, I am interested in adding a trend line representing the actual values. This would essentially be a line connecting the percentage classified for each month.

I understand that these requests may require some effort, but I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide in achieving these enhancements

I tried everything possible but i was not able to do this , i am very new to Qlik

Labels (2)
4 Replies
F_B
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @rajany089 .

Displaying Total Tagged Documents: in the chart options go to

-Appearance-

-Presentation-

activate the following

1.PNG

F_B
Creator III
Creator III

Showing Percentage Classification:

in the chart option, look for your measure properties, then set the number format as follows

1.PNG

rajany089
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much @F_B  This helped !

F_B
Creator III
Creator III

Always in the chart options you can add more than one reference line:

1.PNG

 Hope this completes the solution required