Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II

Font size in KPI and bar chart

Hi, 

I am using two KPIs. I want to show the currency as EUR, SEK, NOK. But the size should be smaller and the second KPI size should be bigger. 
Example: 59 MSEK (MSEK should be smaller) 6% (should be bigger).

qlikuser22_0-1694512085415.png

Also, I have a bar chart with values. I need the values for each month should be bigger and also the sum on top should be bigger. 

qlikuser22_1-1694512217450.png

Any help please?

Thanks. 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
okcmoi
Contributor II
Contributor II

For KPIs:

With the default Qlik Sense KPI, you can't modify the size of the two values as they are predetermined, and you cannot change the size of the values separately.

I recommend you go to the custom object and select 'Multi KPI' in the Qlik Visualization Bundle, it should resolve the issue of one value being smaller than the other.

For the Bar Chart, i don't think it's possible directly in the settings of the Bar Chart object. 

But you can create your own theme, where you set the default value for the labels as you want them to be.  For exemple, here is the code in JSON for the object Bar Chart if you want your labels to be in green and 14px, so for your case you can put bigger frontSize and it'll do the trick !

"barChart": {
            "outOfRange": {
                "color": "@white"
            },
            "label": {
                "value": {
                    "color": "@green",
                    "fontSize": "14px"
                }
            }
        }

View solution in original post

2 Replies
okcmoi
Contributor II
Contributor II

For KPIs:

With the default Qlik Sense KPI, you can't modify the size of the two values as they are predetermined, and you cannot change the size of the values separately.

I recommend you go to the custom object and select 'Multi KPI' in the Qlik Visualization Bundle, it should resolve the issue of one value being smaller than the other.

For the Bar Chart, i don't think it's possible directly in the settings of the Bar Chart object. 

But you can create your own theme, where you set the default value for the labels as you want them to be.  For exemple, here is the code in JSON for the object Bar Chart if you want your labels to be in green and 14px, so for your case you can put bigger frontSize and it'll do the trick !

"barChart": {
            "outOfRange": {
                "color": "@white"
            },
            "label": {
                "value": {
                    "color": "@green",
                    "fontSize": "14px"
                }
            }
        }

qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, Thanks for your reply. 

KPI: I am already using MultiKPI. But I ma not able to adjust the font size. Can I know where should I do that? 

Barchart: 
Can I know how to include this JSON script in the bar chart? Where should I create custom theme?