cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hafiyuddin_azhad
Contributor II
Contributor II

Incremental Load in QlikSense

Hi, I have questions about Incremental Load.

If I create increment load automatically for every week. But in the table don't have example Week 1, week 2, ... Week 52. Can anyone give ideas on how to solve it? either create one excel with weekNo and left join with the weekly data. Or else?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have no date field in your data then perhaps you can use the date of when you load the data as date field:
LOAD ... some fields...
     Date(today()) as LoadDate,
     ... some other fields...
FROM ...source...

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have a date field in your data you can derive a week field from that date field. I think I'd use the WeekStart function to create a date field with the dates of the start of the weeks. And use that field to link the table to a separate Calendar table. You could also use something like: Year(MyDateField)*100+Week(MyDateField) as MyWeekField.

hafiyuddin_azhad
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

There is no date field in my data and how can i achieve like any loaded data in the qvd as example loaded qvd data on 21/9/2021 will be noted as Week 1 and next week when i want to auto append the data, on 28/9/2021. it will be week2. Can i be achieve with what you mention?

penni_gill
Contributor
Contributor

We will introduce our product Xtract Universal, which allows incremental delta loads from SAP data sources and demonstrate how to access and ...surveyz.onl 

hafiyuddin_azhad
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

and what Penni?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have no date field in your data then perhaps you can use the date of when you load the data as date field:
LOAD ... some fields...
     Date(today()) as LoadDate,
     ... some other fields...
FROM ...source...

lindahd
Contributor
Contributor

We will present our item Xtract Universal, which permits gradual delta loads from SAP information sources, and show how to get to, and Homedepot survey helps to win $3000.