Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlueDragon
Contributor
Contributor

Log Monitor : Field 'Reload Duration' not found / Reload_Monitor : Field 'Status' not found / Monitoring App on Multinode + February 2024

Hi Everyone,

I've installed my February 2024 Initial Release Central Node + an another consumer node.

Before all, i've delete all the data connections monitoring_apps, and delete all logs fils on serveur + reboot all the node.

Qlik Sense works fine on all the nodes

I've installed (via import) all the monitoring apps and follow all the steps described here : Configuring the Monitoring apps | Qlik Sense for administrators Help

=> So, all the REST_API url have been updated and the loadind scripts of the monitoring apps too

i've create the refresh task and reload via the taks all the monitoring apps : I've two error on two of them :

qmc task 2 failedqmc task 2 failed

For the Log Monitor, i've this error :

Log_monitor error - File Status not foundLog_monitor error - File Status not found

For the Reload_Monitor, i've this error :

Reload_monitor error : Field Reload Duration not foundReload_monitor error : Field Reload Duration not found

I've read all the topics about this issues, and i'm not able to make these working. I've check several times, but all my configuration seems ok. 

Note : Qlik Sense February 2024 Initial Release, the scripts are running on the central node

Have you some advice or tips to share ?

Regards,

Sébastien A.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
naresh_m
Contributor
Contributor

We are also facing same issue for reloads monitor as well and log info is fetching from all the nodes. may be the latest version is causing issue .. we need to log a case with Qlik