cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCHK
Contributor II
Contributor II

My expression is not filtering

count({<PeriodDateName=, AF_NewMatched={'1'}, SWD_Category_of_Child={"Normal and healthy (Normal N)"}, PeriodType>} distinct Case_Record)

When I use the above expression in my table, it is essentially ignoring the SWD_Category_of_Child  and simply showing the total of AFNewMatched.  There should be zero records with this value in the SWD_category_of_Child but it is not reflecting this.  

This format is working for other fields although these other fields are from other tables in my SQL database.  

Any ideas on what could be causing the issue?

Labels (4)
5 Replies
pravinboniface
Creator II
Creator II

So, can you check the obvious?  Is SWD_category_of_Child misspelt somewhere?  That can cause this issue.

MCHK
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

It is not a spelling error, I also have the same problem with two other fields which are from the same table in my SQL database.  

count({<PeriodDateName=, AF_NewMatched={'1'}, Child_s_Gender={"Male"}, PeriodType>} distinct Case_Record)

Same issue happens with the above.  

Anil_Babu_Samineni

My recommendation always to have ' rather " around string in analysis. because " treats as Field and not value.

Example, 

- SWD_Category_of_Child={'Normal and healthy (Normal N)'}

- Child_s_Gender={'Male'}

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
MCHK
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you - I have amended this.  It does not fix this issue.  However, will do this going forwards to avoid other problems. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

try to lower the granularity data with debug in expression and the fields if you can use as table and see if data is populating. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful