Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastianoe
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense - Dynamic Views - No Items - Update to 14.67.9 (May 2022 Patch 1)

Hey guys, 

Recently i updated the Qliksense Server to Version 14.67.9 (May 2022 Patch 1) and since then i cannot use dynamic views anymore.

Basically the issue that I have is that I cannot see the items under the dynamic view, which have been there and worked before the update. 

Even when creating a new dynamic view to a new app that has master items configured, it will tell me that there is "no items", even tho there are defnitely master items.

I've triple checked the settings, the link is correct to the template app, the template app itself works and yet i cannot make the link. The master item works fine and i the Table that i have there is also fine.

In the release notes it says that there is a known issue, that says if you delete the view from one app it will be deleted from all but i don't think that's the issue since i only have one app where i use these. I attached screenshots to show my master item/no items

I would really appreciate any help or any of your experiences. 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

Hi Sebastian, there appears to be a bug and it will be fixed in the August 2022 Patch 1 release.