Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

% over 2 dimensions in heat map.

Hi. I have a heat map. On Y-axis I have Delivery-Month. On x-axis I have Customer contact-Month. 

I want to see for every delivery month, how many in % contacted during a Customer-Contact Month?

So example for deliverymonth january 2021

% of the one that got delivery in january 2021: that made a customer contact in customer-month (2021-01: 5 %, 2021-02: 10 %, 2021-03: 15 %). I created a flag that works and showing the ones with cases. And I restricted to only looks on the latest 5 months, seems to work fine too. But I dont get the numbers correct when using below expression so think I need to rewrite total.. or include aggr( ) maybe. Any suggestions?

count({<Handover_YearMonth={">=$(=date(addmonths(monthstart(today()),-4),'YYYYMM'))"},OrderWithCase_Flag={1}

>}distinct Order_Key)/

count({<Handover_YearMonth={">=$(=date(addmonths(monthstart(today()),-4),'YYYYMM'))"}

>} total<Case_YearMonth> distinct Order_Key)

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Bobi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

So, to clarify, what I am not sure about is how to handle that there are 2 different dimensions that I am aggregating over. It should be aggregated over so that you take all orders with casecontact for a specific Delivery-month and then distribute them over how many % of the (for example) march deliveries that contacted you in january, february, march and so on. Not sure if I made ther right total<> and if I shall combine with aggr()..