cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eiconsulting
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

qliksense

Hi, I have a license to make practice in qliksense desktop, with validity within the end of august.

I don't know where insert the new license. If I try the button authenticate nothing happen also chenging different browser.

seem work just the possibitity to activate the option to purchase..

can you help me

Thanks in advance, Emanuele

Federico Sason | Emanuele Briscolini
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @eiconsulting 

Can you confirm what type of license you have? Is it Qlik Sense SaaS or Qlik sense enterprise license?

If you are currently logged in via different account, you will need to click on your name in left top corner and then logout. Once you logout, you will have the option to enter the new tenant URL (for authenticating via Qlik sense SaaS/business) or enter authentication link from your Qlik sense enterprise edition.

Vinay_B_0-1658867196585.png

Please refer below for articles on the steps:

I hope this clarifies. Let me know how it goes 🙂

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @eiconsulting 

Can you confirm what type of license you have? Is it Qlik Sense SaaS or Qlik sense enterprise license?

If you are currently logged in via different account, you will need to click on your name in left top corner and then logout. Once you logout, you will have the option to enter the new tenant URL (for authenticating via Qlik sense SaaS/business) or enter authentication link from your Qlik sense enterprise edition.

Vinay_B_0-1658867196585.png

Please refer below for articles on the steps:

I hope this clarifies. Let me know how it goes 🙂

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
eiconsulting
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear Vinay,

we followed your links but unfortunately also the second one in which is highlighted the Qliksense desktop authentication from the enterprise hub doesn’t highlights where we can use our license (for qliksense enterprise client managed only).

wher is the point in which we can insert the license ? Could you help on this?

Thanks in advance, have a nice day

Emanuele

Federico Sason | Emanuele Briscolini