Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Piechart legend with both value and Arguments

Hi,

i have a pie chart as shown below with os names for this i need to show legend with both values and Arguments. How colud i show that in Qliksense.

OS.PNG

Any help is appreciated.

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

do you want to show like

Windows - 40.4%

Andruid  - 20.5 %??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am assuming OSNAMES and sales are your field names ....

Dual(OSNAMES & '-' & Num(sum(Sales), '#,##0') & Repeat(chr(13)&chr(10), rank(Sum(Sales))-6),  sum(Sales) )

or

Dual(OSNAMES & '-' & Num(sum(Sales), '#,##0') ,  sum(Sales) )

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Only your dimensions will show on Legend.

You might not be able to see as the legend hides if the size of the chart is small. Expand the size of the chart and you'll see the legend.

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi allu,

yes, in legend i need to show like below

Windows - 40.4%

Andruid  - 20.5 %

Where should i had your given expreesion?

Anonymous
Not applicable

do you want the output like attached  screen shot ?

MK9885
Master II
Master II

I guess she's working on Qlik Sense, not on QlikView.

I don't think it is possible to show both Dim & Measure at the same time. By default we do not have option to show Values on Data point with Dim along side it.

Given the grid space in Qlik Sense is not large as Qlikview so Charts has to be adjusted within that...
But I think when a user hover their mouse over any slice, it will give them detail then why have it twice?

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No, not like as shown.

i am talking about legend as shown below, marked by me on left of image. For that legend i need show percentage on left of each OS name in Legend.

Newpie.PNG

Silambarasan1306
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Supriya,

That is not possible in qlik sense. You can show the legend but not with the Values.

If u want to show the do it in backend of the script. Concate with that dimension and call it as dimension in the pie chart.

Thanks,