Users can view all licenses by navigating between the Active and Expired tab.
- Login to the legacy Support Portal by following this link or
- Login to Community (https://community.qlik.com) and click Support in the navigational ribbon
- Then click Licenses & Archived Cases
- And choose View Licenses and Archived Cases to be redirected
- On the Legacy Portal, click on View License Information or Archived Cases at the top of the page and select View My Licenses.
- You will be redirected to the License List page or Legacy Cases list.
Select Active (1) to view Active License.
Select Expired (2) to view Expired Maintenance Licenses
- If you would like to see a particular license, you can filter the list with the license key.
: Evaluation Licenses have a "TimeLimit Value" in the LEF and licenses with "TimeLimit Value" are issued for evaluation purposes only. When the timelimit value on a license expired the license stops working but the license might still be listed as active in the support portal because of an "End Date" is active. Once the End Date is expired- the license will no longer be visible under the Active tab in the support portal.
If there is any discrepancy with Licenses, please contact Qlik Customer Support via Qlik Support Portal