Search or browse our knowledge base to find answers to your questions ranging from account questions to troubleshooting error messages. The content is curated and updated by our global Support team
Asking questions using Insight Advisor Chat in the Hub on Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows, may result in the message "Unable to get data" being returned. See Fig 1.
Verify the LEF file includes any of the following two attributes to be entitled for Insight Advisor Chat:
Then do below:
1. Enable the apps for Insight Advisor Chat for Hub by referring to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/Insight-Advisor-Chat-showing-No-apps-were-found...
2. Open Windows Task Manager and make sure nl-app-search and nlparser_r.exe processes are running. See Fig 2.
3. If these two processes do not exist in Task Manager, please enable it in C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\ServiceDispatcher\services.conf file.
4. After this, restart Qlik Sense dispatcher service.
Note, for multi nodes environment, steps 2-4 need to be done on each node.
5. Reload the app which was enabled for Insight Advisor Chat.