Thank you for contacting the Qlik Support team!
In order to continue processing this case, please provide the following additional information:
We will need this additional information in order to accurately and thoroughly investigate the issue.
Please forward at your earliest convenience the following information.
- The version of NPrinting that you have installed in this format. NPrinting May. 2022 SRx
- If QlikView, is the version of QlikView Desktop installed on the NP server/engine the same version as the QV Server? Which version is in use. Show in this format: QV May. 2022 SRx
- If Qlik Sense, which version and patch is in use? Show in this format: QS November 2022 SRx
- Technical details of the NP, QS or QV host server/machines, NPrinting Designer Desktop (where applicable) including:
- Are you upgrading or installing and configuring NPrinting for the first time? Perhaps a new TEST environment? Or is this an existing Production installation?
- When did you first notice the problem? Has this worked before?
- What type of report are you attempting to execute?
- Has there been a recent change in the environment, performed an Upgrade or Migration on your system
- Can you describe specific steps to help us reproduce this behavior?
- Send us a video or screen grab that demonstrates the behavior
- Any troubleshooting steps taken up to this point in an attempt to resolve the issue
In the meantime, please have a look at the following resources which may also assist in helping to resolve the issue.