Qlik offers a wide range of channels to assist you in troubleshooting, answering frequently asked questions, and getting in touch with our technical e...
Qlik offers a wide range of channels to assist you in troubleshooting, answering frequently asked questions, and getting in touch with our technical experts. In this article, we guide you through all available avenues to secure your best possible experience.
For details on our terms and conditions, review the Qlik Support Policy.
Support and Professional Services; who to contact when.
We're happy to help! Here's a breakdown of resources for each type of need.
||Professional Services (*)
|Reactively fixes technical issues as well as answers narrowly defined specific questions. Handles administrative issues to keep the product up-to-date and functioning.
||Proactively accelerates projects, reduces risk, and achieves optimal configurations. Delivers expert help for training, planning, implementation, and performance improvement.
- Error messages
- Task crashes
- Latency issues (due to errors or 1-1 mode)
- Performance degradation without config changes
- Specific questions
- Licensing requests
- Bug Report / Hotfixes
- Not functioning as designed or documented
- Software regression
- Deployment Implementation
- Setting up new endpoints
- Performance Tuning
- Architecture design or optimization
- Environment Migration
- Health Check
- New functionality walkthrough
- Realtime upgrade assistance
(*) reach out to your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager
Qlik Support: How to access the support you need
1. Qlik Community, Forums & Knowledge Base
Your first line of support: https://community.qlik.com/
Looking for content? Type your question into our global search bar:
The Knowledge Base
Leverage the enhanced and continuously updated Knowledge Base to find solutions to your questions and best practice guides. Bookmark this page for quick access!
- Go to the Official Support Articles Knowledge base
- Type your question into our Search Engine
- Need more filters?
- Filter by Product
- Or switch tabs to browse content in the global community, on our Help Site, or even on our Youtube channel
Subscribe to maximize your Qlik experience!
The Support Updates Blog
The Support Updates blog delivers important and useful Qlik Support information about end-of-product support, new service releases, and general support topics. (click)
The Qlik Design Blog
The Design blog is all about product and Qlik solutions, such as scripting, data modelling, visual design, extensions, best practices, and more! (click)
The Product Innovation Blog
By reading the Product Innovation blog, you will learn about what's new across all of the products in our growing Qlik product portfolio. (click)
Our Support programs:
Q&A with Qlik
Live sessions with Qlik Experts in which we focus on your questions.
Techspert Talks is a free webinar to facilitate knowledge sharing held on a monthly basis.
Technical Adoption Workshops
Our in depth, hands-on workshops allow new Qlik Cloud Admins to build alongside Qlik Experts.
Qlik Fix is a series of short video with helpful solutions for Qlik customers and partners.
The Qlik Forums
Suggest an idea, and influence the next generation of Qlik features!
Search & Submit Ideas
How to create a Qlik ID
Get the full value of the community.
Register a Qlik ID:
- Go to: qlikid.qlik.com/register
- You must enter your company name exactly as it appears on your license or there will be significant delays in getting access.
- You will receive a system-generated email with an activation link for your new account. NOTE, this link will expire after 24 hours.
If you need additional details, see: Additional guidance on registering for a Qlik account
If you encounter problems with your Qlik ID, contact us through Live Chat!
Incidents are supported through our Chat, by clicking Chat Now on any Support Page across Qlik Community.
To raise a new issue, all you need to do is chat with us. With this, we can:
- Answer common questions instantly through our chatbot
- Have a live agent troubleshoot in real time
- With items that will take further investigating, we will create a case on your behalf with step-by-step intake questions.
3. Qlik Support Case Portal
Log in to manage and track your active cases in Manage Cases. (click)
Please note: to create a new case, it is easiest to do so via our chat (see above). Our chat will log your case through a series of guided intake questions.
- Self-service access to all incidents so that you can track progress
- Option to upload documentation and troubleshooting files
- Option to include additional stakeholders and watchers to view active cases
- Follow-up conversations
When creating a case, you will be prompted to enter problem type and issue level. Definitions shared below:
Select Account Related for issues with your account, licenses, downloads, or payment.
Select Product Related for technical issues with Qlik products and platforms.
If your issue is account related, you will be asked to select a Priority level:
Select Medium/Low if the system is accessible, but there are some functional limitations that are not critical in the daily operation.
Select High if there are significant impacts on normal work or performance.
Select Urgent if there are major impacts on business-critical work or performance.
If your issue is product related, you will be asked to select a Severity level:
Severity 1: Qlik production software is down or not available, but not because of scheduled maintenance and/or upgrades.
Severity 2: Major functionality is not working in accordance with the technical specifications in documentation or significant performance degradation is experienced so that critical business operations cannot be performed.
Severity 3: Any error that is not Severity 1 Error or Severity 2 Issue. For more information, visit our Qlik Support Policy.
Escalate a Support Case
If you require a support case escalation, you have two options:
- Request to escalate within the case, mentioning the business reasons.
To escalate a support incident successfully, mention your intention to escalate in the open support case. This will begin the escalation process.
- Contact your Regional Support Manager
If more attention is required, contact your regional support manager. You can find a full list of regional support managers in the How to escalate a support case article.
A collection of useful links.
Qlik Cloud Status Page
Keep up to date with Qlik Cloud's status.
Review our Service Level Agreements and License Agreements.
Live Chat and Case Portal
Your one stop to contact us.