Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shreya_98
Contributor
Contributor

How to add huge number of users to one space created in Qliksense Saas

Hello All,

I 'm new to Qlik and I need to give access to more than 1000 users to one space. Apart from adding all users one by one, how can we add huge number of users in one space in the most efficient and time saving way. 

Could anyone guide me in this topic?

Thank you in advance!!

PS: I'm tenant admin and have rights to add and create space

2 Replies
AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

The two ways to do this in bulk are:

1. Using groups from your Identity Provider - if the users are already in a group there, then make sure you're passing the group claim through and have enabled creation of groups in Qlik SaaS - then you can just add the group to the space and you're done (once at least one person in that group has logged in). 
  2. Using Qlik-CLI - you can script the creation/addition of users. There are examples of this in the Qlik SaaS Migration Tools (Setting up the Qlik Cloud migration tools | Migration Center Help ) - you probably want the 1_setusers and 3_setspaceassignments_users scripts specifically. You'll need to make a CSV as the source for each of these if you use them as-is.
Qlik Partner Ambassador 2024
Edy_Tan
Employee
Employee

I faced similar problem and I used Qlik Application Automation together with google sheet to help me to assign.  You can refer to this article