Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolmontero
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Application Automation - Snowflake Record Update

Hi there,

I am working with Qlik Application Automation, and I am trying to set up a writeback solution based on a video I saw from Qlik. I used SQL Server and everything worked fine. However, I changed to Snowflake since the block Update Record by One Field was also available, and it has not worked. I replicated the same parameters I used with the SQL Server block, but I am getting this error from the Snowflake block.

rolmontero_0-1686334108796.png

When I try to fetch the table name, I also get an error, so I just add the table and schema name in the input box.

rolmontero_1-1686334177572.png

rolmontero_2-1686334611204.png

I am using a trial version of Snowflake. Additionally, I have created the table in which I will update some record. Do I need special permissions, or am I missing something?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Madhushree_BP
Support
Support

Hi @rolmontero ,
Can you please cross-verify if the warehouse name you entered while connecting to the connection is correct? 

Let us know if this works.

Madhushree_BP_0-1686552905239.png

Thanks!

rolmontero
Author

Hi @Madhushree_BP ,

Thanks for your reply, and yes, the warehouse is the same as the one in Snowflake.

rolmontero_0-1686575235587.png

rolmontero_1-1686575290809.png

From the regular Qlik connector, I can fetch data from that table without problem.  For this particular scenario, do I need a different role to update records?

Thanks!

Florentin74
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I have the exact same issue.