cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellyHobson
Support
Support

Getting Started with Qlik AutoML

Here is a resource for getting started with Qlik AutoML.  We continue to add new sections as we build out the knowledge base.

All the best,

Kelly 

4 Replies
elio_espinozaco
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Kelly!, I tried to use the dataset from the package of LoB Supply Chain (Supply Chain - Qlik Partner Portal (ziftone.com)) but the data set is very huge for demo environment, is possible that help me with data set for this type of environment or who could change the dataset in the package with a dataset tinier? Thank you!

KellyHobson
Support
Support
Author

Hey @elio_espinozaco ,

Thank you for reaching out with your question.  Since you are encountering a dataset limit, I recommend contacting your Qlik Account representative or sales contact to explore upgrading to a higher tier.

1. The dataset size limit as set in the tier model.
      a. Included: 100K cells
      b. StartUp: 1M cells
      c. ScaleUp: 10M cells
      d. Premier: 100M cells

If this is not an option, I would recommend random sampling to reduce the dataset size or filter based on a timeframe or dimension of the data. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best,

Kelly

elio_espinozaco
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Kelly!, I found a solution, I asked to ChatGPT how reduced a qvd file and I added in the load script some lines with the original code, like this:

// Store a version of the Wk 24 Prediction Data as a CSV in your Personal Space for use in AutoML.
[Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data]:
NoConcatenate
load * Resident [Temp_Wk 24 Prediction Data];

// Store a version of the Wk 24 Prediction Data as a CSV in your Personal Space for use in AutoML for demo environment with 2k cells.
[Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data 2k]:
NoConcatenate
load * Resident [Temp_Wk 24 Prediction Data] WHERE RecNo() <= 2000;

drop fields [Item ID], [Store ID], [In Stock Cur Wk] from [Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data]; // The last field to drop is not needed in the Prediction Data, as AutoML will predict this for us.

drop fields [Item ID], [Store ID], [In Stock Cur Wk] from [Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data 2k]; // The last field to drop is not needed in the Prediction Data, as AutoML will predict this for us.

store [Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data] into [$(vFilePath)/A0030_Wk 24 Prediction Data.qvd](qvd);
store [Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data 2k] into [$(vFilePath)/A0030_Wk 24 Prediction 2k Data.qvd](qvd);

Drop table [Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data];
Drop table [Supply Chain LOB - Wk 24 Prediction Data 2k];

Thank you!

KellyHobson
Support
Support
Author

Hey @elio_espinozaco ,

Very cool thank you for sharing! Best of luck and feel free to reach out if you have any issues. 

Best,

Kelly