cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmiyachi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

How to reload specific table ( or all tables ) with Onbording task

Hi, I'm doing some test with Qlik Cloud Data Integration.

I want to know how to reload specifig table (or all tables ) in Onbording task.

there are no descriptions about this operation in the product document...

Best Regards,

Keishi Miyachi

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

If you need to reload a single (or group of tables)  from source, you can go into the LANDING task and the Monitor UI.  Select the tables from the grid and there is a reload button that will enable just above the grid / list of tables.    Click reload and those tables will be queued for reload.  It may take a fees w for the reload command to be delivered to the gateway.   

The tables will be reloaded in LANDING and the subsequent STORAGE run will initiate a compare process to correct the Long term storage (and manage any type 2 changes ).  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Kmiyachi,

As far as I know If you choose the CDC option then you can set a data check with a minute interval in the setting tab. With a full load you can create a schedule.

MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

But If you have multiple tables in a onboarding block then your schedule or CDC setting will apply to all tables. You can not do it on a specific table. Then you have to create separate onboarding blocks for each table.

TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

If you need to reload a single (or group of tables)  from source, you can go into the LANDING task and the Monitor UI.  Select the tables from the grid and there is a reload button that will enable just above the grid / list of tables.    Click reload and those tables will be queued for reload.  It may take a fees w for the reload command to be delivered to the gateway.   

The tables will be reloaded in LANDING and the subsequent STORAGE run will initiate a compare process to correct the Long term storage (and manage any type 2 changes ).