Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnkitaC
Contributor II
Contributor II

how to check in Qlik sense or Qlik dashboard if particular date or field data is missing not loaded

Dear All,

how to check in Qlik sense or Qlik dashboard if particular date or field data is missing not loaded.

please suggest me solution for that how to to check that.

Regards,

Ankita

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Good question. The easiest way is simply open the Data Model Viewer, find the table in mind and select the field. In the image I checked on the _MeasureNumber field. In the lower left you will see information about the field. If there is only 1 distinct value and the Non-null values is 0 that means all of the data for that field is NULL. Similarly if you don't see your field name in the table it is supposed to be in, then it didn't get loaded. 

Dalton_Ruer_0-1668086580594.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Good question. The easiest way is simply open the Data Model Viewer, find the table in mind and select the field. In the image I checked on the _MeasureNumber field. In the lower left you will see information about the field. If there is only 1 distinct value and the Non-null values is 0 that means all of the data for that field is NULL. Similarly if you don't see your field name in the table it is supposed to be in, then it didn't get loaded. 

Dalton_Ruer_0-1668086580594.png