cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_M
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Remove course from Continuous learning dashboard

While browsing the available courses, I clicked on a course to see more detail, but it is been added to my continuous learning dashboard. I don't intend to take the course, so I would like to remove it from the dashboard.

How do i remove a course from my continuous learning dashboard?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Christina_Voigt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello Matt, 

Sorry for the delayed response to your post.  Unfortunately at this time we do not have the option to remove courses from the Learning Dashboard.  We are hoping to implement this in future updates.  

Apologies for the inconvenience.  Please send any other questions or concerns to Education@qlik.com

Christina Voigt

Qlik Continuous Classroom Manager

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Christina_Voigt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello Matt, 

Sorry for the delayed response to your post.  Unfortunately at this time we do not have the option to remove courses from the Learning Dashboard.  We are hoping to implement this in future updates.  

Apologies for the inconvenience.  Please send any other questions or concerns to Education@qlik.com

Christina Voigt

Qlik Continuous Classroom Manager

mccabela
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - I was wondering if there was a solution for this now? Thank you 

Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

hi @mccabela ,

Removing of a course from dashboard has not been implemented but we have added further filter capabilities on the dashboard for you to be able to get to the courses easier. Recently Viewed Tab (courses you have accessed in date order, with the most recently viewed first) can also be helpful. 

Please contact education@qlik.com if you have any further questions. Happy Learning!

Paul1138
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, has this been implemented yet?