Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Qlik Education is pleased to announce the Business Analyst and Data Architect Qualification Exams have been updated and are based on the SaaS editions* of Qlik Sense. However, you may also use Qlik Sense on Windows editions. 

Qlik Education is pleased to announce the Business Analyst and Data Architect Qualification Exams have been updated and are based on the SaaS editions* of Qlik Sense. However, you may also use Qlik Sense on Windows editions. 

After completing the Business Analyst or Data Architect courses in the Continuous Classroom or taking the Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense or the Data Modeling for Qlik Sense instructor-led training, consider earning a Qlik Sense Qualification. 

What is a Qualification Exam?  

Qualification exams enable you to validate your fundamental level of Qlik Sense skills.  The Qlik Sense Business Analyst Qualification is earned after developing an application and completing a multiple-choice exam which tests your fundamental and applied knowledge. A Qlik Sense Qualification Certificate and digital badge will be awarded with a minimum passing score of 70%. 

How do I access the Qualification Exams? 

The exams are accessed from Qlik Continuous Classroom in theQlik Learning Portal, where all the latest Qlik training is available on demand, 24/7.Visit theQlik Sense Business Analystor Qlik Sense Data ArchitectLearning Plans --> Qualification Tab to access exams. 

What do I receive after I pass?  

After you receive a passing score, you will be awarded a certificate and digital badge for sharing on social sites. You will also receive notification from Credly platform that you have earned a digital badge. Credly allows you to manage your badges from Qlik and other professional organizations so you can easily share your badges on social media sites. You will need to simply accept the badge and click the share button or download the badge and certificate to keep for your records. You can even add their badges to your email signature!  

Questions? Feedback? 

Contact Education@qlik.com.