Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cassandra_R
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting - Export first to Excel and then to PDF

Hello, 

I have a question. Is it possible on NPrinting to export first to excel and then to pdf?
In fact, to manage the display conditions, I have created macros (before save). The problem is that it only applies when I export first to excel and then to pdf (but I have to do this step myself - excel to pdf) and I would like it to be managed automatically on Nprinting. 

Is it possible?

Is there any other type of macro that would work?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

I believe this will not be possible as NPrinting will not execute any macros, so I think answer to your question is No!

but, if you describe what you are trying to achieve maybe it would be possible to build that report using different method than macro or maybe different template (Pixel perfect).

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Cassandra_R
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your answer.

In fact I would like to manage display conditions according to a filter (from NPrinting)
If filter = 1, I display 3 information of an array (a, b ,c)
If filter = 2, I display 4 information of an array (a, b ,c, d)
For the moment I display everything, for example when filter = 1, d = /. I would like the line of d to disappear when filter = 1.

Then export to pdf

I don't know if my demand is clear but do you think this is manageable on PixelPerfect?

Thanks in advance.