cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthick30
Creator
Creator

3 Apps selection in single Nprinting Report

I have created Nprinting Report based on 3 Qlik sense Apps under same stream..Enabled On demand button in the first app. 

Now the problem is , when I filter something in the first app and hit on demand , report generated by filtering those values only corresponding Object ID's in first app.. remaining 2 apps object ID's not filtering based on first app selection..

I have same filter in all 3 apps.. My requirement is if I filter any value in first app , remaining 2 apps should filter the same and on demand report will come out with that filtered objects in that report

Can someone please assist

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Karthick30 

Where did you read in documentation that you can connect 3 apps when using OnDemand and that filters are passed through to all 3 apps? Could you provide me with a link please. 

As far as I read documentation regarding the OnDemand functionality this is working as expected and only one connection can be used with OnDemand. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/On-Demand/Create-Report-On-Dema...

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1711183457985.png

Also as a housekeeping - which version of NPrinting out of 5 you listed you are actually using? It is important to provide only single version of NPrinting in label (the one you are working with) as functionalities change between versions and providing multiple labels causes confusion. Thanks!

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Karthick30
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz 

I have not read any documentation about this.. But I am trying to see for any possibilities

Version is May 2022 SR4

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Karthick30 

I see. In that case you have fallen for the most common trap - not reading documentation before using tool - kind of like trying flying a plane but not being a pilot 🙂

Dont worry - consequences are much less troublesome. You only lost time developing your report which cannot be used in that way.

Anyway - As I have already provided you with the link and screenshot you can see that this is not supported and is impossible to achieve what you want. 

Solution for this is to merge data from those 3 apps into one app and then built your report based on single connection. Sorry - there is not other way around this.

Cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.