Alexandre

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Alex,

RDP session will take the settings of your desktop computer that you are accessing the remote server with. This mean you would need to update your desktop settings (and all attached monitors) to 100 percent....then reboot your computer and retest.

If this doesn't work please start a support request.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@ALEX1977ALEX 

It might seem bizarre to change the resolution as a fix, but it is what fixes this in most cases.

Not sure if this shared already.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/NPrinting-Designer-does-not-open-preview-Fails-or-other-temp...

Kind regards,

Maria Halley

View solution in original post

25 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

NPrinting designer requires "Zoom Level" to be set to 100% on all your screens - do you meet this requirement?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Nprinting-template-editor-excel-zoomed-in/t...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello 

i dont understand your post.

may can you explain to me by an other way?

Alexandre

ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Ok it  is not the same issue

Nprinting cannot edit the Excel template, i have an issue

ALEX1977ALEX_0-1631088787259.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

On the PC where you have designer installed go to:

• Settings
    • Display
      • Scale and layout  and set it to 100% for all screens (if you use multiple screens)
      • Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1631088876315.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

1. Well, the error you are showing can be thrown if you dont meet 100% zoom requirement. So first thing is to confirm that you have 100% zoom level set. 

Setting it to 100% obviously requires you to log off and log back on as not all settings can be applied.

Once we confirm that you have 100% zoom level configured and you still have issues then we will move on and try another things...

2. Make sure your Excel can run, is licensed and is in "Optimize for compatibility" mode

Lech_Miszkiewicz_1-1631089681141.png

3. On another note - do you have any Add-Ins installed in your Excel? If this is corporate PC sometimes companies install add-ins which may prevent it from running properly

cheers

Lech

ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

i cannot change the zoom on settings/display (because of remote session)

Dont understand the zoom 100%  with my issue ActiveX ...

ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

it is ok with powerpoint or Word but not with Excel

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

ok - if its RDP that is different story with the zoom level... I guess you are trying to run it on the server... What about other points I mentioned (excel activation, add-ins etc)?

@Ruggero_Piccoli - do you have anything to add to this?

thanks