Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II

App Reload and Task dependency not available in NPrinting June 18

Hello All,

I have installed Qlik Nprinting June 2018 version on my server. When I am trying to find out the reloading of Application then I am unable to find it anywhere. Also, I don't see any option to set a dependencies post successful reload of any task or external task.

Qlik NPrinting June 2018

Version: 18.19.6.0

Kindly assist me with the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Imran K

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have to manage the app reload on the QlikView or Qlik Sense server side.

Task sequence is not yet available in Qlik NPrinting 17+ at the moment (September 2018) maybe it will be developed in future.

To run a task you can use APIs like explained in Re: How to use Qlik NPrinting APIs inside a Qlik Sense load script

Note that in Qlik NPrinting 16 the reload task is available only for local QlikView connections and not for connections to QlikView server. Qlik Sense is not supported in Qlik NPrinting 16.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.